Wednesday, May 1, 2013

NY visit

Jay and I headed back to the east coast in mid-April for a friend's wedding, a visit with our families, and to attend the annual event for the Our World-Underwater Scholarship Society. I have so much to write about that I will have to do a longer post after this one! But we remain happily busy right now because Jay's mom is visiting - so the longer post will have to wait.  Anyway- after Geoff and Stef's fantastic wedding in the Catskills we spent the week at my parent's house in Valatie. Here we are after a yummy breakfast in Hudson, NY.

 We drove to Springfield, Massachusetts one night and had a tasty dinner to celebrate Lee's birthday!

And the Barber-Justs joined us for most of the week, since it was Henry, Jackson, and Sara's school break. I love this photo.

Can't wait to post more photos and stories next week!

No comments: