I will write a long post about our great 10 days with my parents soon!
But in the meantime, you may be interested in knowing that Jay is in Belize right now as we speak. Yup! Our friend Randi needed an extra diver at Carrie Bow Caye at the last minute and Jay was able to fill the spot. He has worked a number of times with Randi in Belize and I am so glad that he was able to make this happen. Not only does he get to do some cool science, but he gets some quality time in with Randi (who is a dear friend as well as a colleague). Randi is a research scientist at the New England Aquarium and has a blog that she updates on her work. This means you can follow what Jay is up to....I keep hoping she will post a picture of him on the blog....but not yet. =)
Here is the link: http://explorers.neaq.org/search/label/Belize2011
In a few days I'll post more photos and stories of the Barber visit!
1 comment:
Picture is up! :-)
XOXOX
Post a Comment