Monday, December 13, 2010

Dunedin

Two albatross bid me farewell! A great way to leave Stewart Island....

The train station in Dunedin

Breakfast with Heather at a lovely cafe called "the good oil"

I leave lovely New Zealand tomorrow and head to Hawaii to see my man! I can't wait!! But I have been enjoying my time in this awesome country. I spent last night with Heather, a friend of ours who just moved from Auckland to Dunedin. This worked out well because I would not had have time to get to Auckland to visit her and our friend David. (If you go way back in the blog to around March or April 2008 you will find our blog posts about staying with David and Heather)

I haven't done much except ride buses since I last posted! But some more photos from NZ are posted under my older picasa account - the link is on the right side of the screen - click on the link that says "globalscents"

I have big plans for tomorrow. I still get US postage rates as a polar program participant. So I am going shopping! I plan on buying a ton of vegemite and shipping it home to last me for years in America, land with no yeast extract spreads. I might get some manuka honey while I'm at it. Yum.

No comments: