More photos can be see here: http://picasaweb.google.com/jdimond/September2010MAVisitLiamAndMarcelaSWedding#
Sunday, September 26, 2010
East coast fly by
We did the world's fastest trip out east ever. Jay flew into Boston, did some coral work with our dear friend Randi, and headed to Cape Cod. I flew into Albany, spent a day with my sister and her family, and then my parents picked me up and drove us to the Cape. There was a large birthday celebration Friday night at Allison's house (it seems many people in my family and theirs have birthdays this time of year). Buzzard's Bay beckoned and we were able to go swimming and play in the waves twice, which was thrilling. I had not been swimming in saltwater for a year! Saturday afternoon we headed over to Highfield Hall in Falmouth for Jay's friend Liam's wedding. We had a great time! Marcela, the bride, looked stunning. It was great to see some of Jay's friends again and catch up! Now I'm sitting in the airport in Seattle on Sunday, waiting for Jay's plane to arrive because, of course, it is delayed. He has the good camera, so I can't post photos of my nephews...but those will get up into Picasa sometime tomorrow. I leave tomorrow night for Antarctica! Yipee!


Geoff and Jay
Julie and Geoff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the picture of you and your mom, frolicking in the waves!
Juliel
Post a Comment