The day after the wedding we took off on a long bike ride along the Galloping Goose bike trail just outside of Victoria. This is an old rails to trails path and it was gorgeous.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Victoria - Canada
We headed over to Canada via the Anacortes ferry for a fun weekend with new friends! Although we only spent a few days in Borneo with Andy and Jen, it was clear we would have a ton of fun together. SO, they kindly invited us to their wedding in Sidney, B.C. - an offer we couldn't refuse. They had a wonderful wedding - complete with beautiful prayer flags from India and many wonderful tidbits of tales of their travels through Asia and India. I think this is the beginning of a grand friendship.


The day after the wedding we took off on a long bike ride along the Galloping Goose bike trail just outside of Victoria. This is an old rails to trails path and it was gorgeous.
I would love to tell more stories, but mostly I've been feeling swamped between long commutes for my current work at Lummi Nation, planning a non-traditional wedding (which I swear takes more time because we are always trying to come up with a different way to do tons of stuff), and beginning to prep for teaching at Everett Community College. All of that and I don't even get home (after swimming or jogging) until 7pm. So, long story short, I'm going to bed. Perhaps after September I'll be able to write more! I hope so!
The day after the wedding we took off on a long bike ride along the Galloping Goose bike trail just outside of Victoria. This is an old rails to trails path and it was gorgeous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment