Friday, November 4, 2011

Sydney and Indonesia

https://picasaweb.google.com/103045486528969944500/BestOfAustraliaAndIndonesia2008

 Can you believe that we have been back in the United States for almost 3 years now? In many ways, I feel like we just got back. But one look at all the photos I've taken since we came back and it becomes clear we have been back for a while. In fact, I take so many darn photos that I haven't put as much time into going through all the photos from our big trip. Well, I've finally made it through two more countries! Australia (this was easy because we were only there for a couple days) and Indonesia (much more time consuming due to all the underwater photos). The link to all the photos is at the top of this blog. I've given you some hints of the photos below with captions. Enjoy!
Barong dance - Ubud, Bali
Nothing, absolutely nothing, can beat the food in Bali
Komodo dragon - Komodo National Park
Pygmy seahorse
Clownfish and anemone - Komodo National Park
Happy Jay and happy coral!
Some kind of leafy sculpin - near Nusa Lembongan
Seraya Island - Jay and I stayed in a little bungalow on this tiny island. It was just us and the Indonesians running the place. We stayed for a few days snorkeling around the reefs and the mangroves (pictured here). This was truly paradise.
Rice harvest in Ubud
Wow.
Tiny Julie at Gunung Agungand - Bali

No comments: