Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Olympics!
Guess what? Buz (Jay's Dad) and Charlotte are in Vancouver for the Olympics and they are heading down our way to visit for the rest of this week. But first, we have to go and pick them up in Vancouver and we are going to go to hockey game while we are there tomorrow night! We are so excited to be able to see an Olympic sport live!!! And everyone who knows me knows that I am not a huge fan of big organized sports, but I do like hockey (must be the Wildcat, UNH blood in me)! Jay and Buz used to play hockey, so I'll have lots of people around me who know what is going on. I mostly marvel at how many teeth the players have lost and how neat they look on their skates. We will take some photos and post them! We don't know who we will be watching yet - but it is a quarterfinal game at the stadium on the UBC campus. Neat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment