Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Some of my favorite little videos from Africa

A few little updates on our lives - Jay is officially a west coaster! He started his job on Monday and loves the people and the place already. I have been working on my resume at home and I've finally started to really look for jobs. When I take a break from the resume thing, I still don't get a break from the computer because I'm trying to go through some of our trip videos and photos. This, you can imagine, is far more exciting than searching for jobs.
Anyway - here is the result of some of that organizing....we have tons of short video clips from this entire trip, but these are a few of my favorites from Africa. Oh yeah, and just today I finally finished uploading all the remaining pics from South Africa. Be sure to check them out! Enjoy...


Elephants in Addo Elephant NP, South Africa


The incredible dung beetle rolling in the poo, Addo Elephant NP, South Africa

Spotted eagle-owl with some excellent dance moves, Addo Elephant NP, South Africa

Hyenas at dinnertime, Kruger NP, South Africa

Lions in Swaziland

Great white shark

2 comments:

Allison said...

Great videos, Julie. And what's this about ending the blog? Bad idea. Keep it going. We want to continue reading about the amazing adventures of J&J for years to come. Seriously.
Love,
Allison

JavaDave4 said...

Great vids.