Saturday, November 8, 2008

Whale shark photos are finally up!

I wanted to update all our friends from the Mozambique tour - we finally got the whale shark photos up into Jay's picasa album. I am also in the process of uploading his underwater shots, but they will not be online tonight.

It has been simply wonderful to wake up each day and hang out with our families....today Jay's Mom left upstate New York (where my parents live) to head back to Cape Cod where we will meet up with her later this week. We drove to western MA and chilled out with my sister, her wife, and my nephews Henry and Jackson. It was FUN to meet the now walking and talking boys, they are a riot and I just love them to death. They are very good at geography and can pronounce Myanmar better than most adults! Very impressive nuggets! More blog updates and photo uploading is still planned. And for those that are wondering, we figured we would keep using this blog through our move out west. It is quite likely that we will stop it sometime after that, but who knows!

No comments: