Friday, October 10, 2008
Heading to Mozambique!
Just a few more pics for people to look at (we uploaded another round to picasa if you are dying for more shark pics). We went diving yesterday and I froze my bum off. I believe it was the first time I was diving in cold water without a drysuit in EIGHT years. I didn't last very long, but we still saw some cool stuff like a shy shark, a crab that lives in a tunicate, beautiful kelp, an octopus, and loads of cool anemones and nudibranchs. Sadly, the LCD screen on Jay's camera (the one we take diving) stopped working in Nepal. So we thought we had it in macro mode, but we didn't and most of our shots are out of focus. But, at least it still takes photos!

There are some baboons that hang out along the Cape of Good Hope and they try to scare you into giving them food. I took this shot from Nickie's car.
Jay and I leave Cape Town on Sunday and fly up to Jo-burg and pick-up our overland tour to Mozambique on Monday. Our first stop will be Swaziland and then Mozambique for some warmer water and diving. We will be back in Cape Town for the last week of October and then we fly home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment