Monday, November 5, 2007

Don't forget!

Hey folks! Remember Jay's birthday is today in NZ and tomorrow your time! I think I'll buy him a campervan.... =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jay! Ann and I have been enjoying your posts. So what was that cotton candy-like pod you ate, Julie?

Happy travels and good luck with the van.

The Fairy Godmothers in Leverett

Anonymous said...

A day (or two) late but best birthday wishes Jay-I'm sure this is one you won't forget! MBL is sadly surviving your departure and is now preparing for Roxanna's move to the New England Aquarium - see what you started??
Take care - love the pics,
Barbara

Anonymous said...

Jay dear - a very belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
David and I are enjoying your blog immensley - it is quite amazing. Have also sent it on to Luis and Leslie and my cousin, Anne Albritton. Everyone is fascinated!

Pls tell Julie that her soaps have been an enormous hit around here . . I wish I'd bought 100 instead of just 10. And love the creams!!!

We continue to hope that you'l stop by Espana on your way home!

Much love to you two great adventurers -
Elizabeth and David