Friday, October 19, 2007

We are off!

We leave the Barber household in about 30 minutes for JFK! It wasn't too bad packing, we even squeezed in time for a nice dinner with my mom and dad in Hudson. We have about 12 hours of flying ahead of us - so we got a good chunk of exercise in this morning to try and make our legs less restless. I hope that works.
I hope that we can update this quickly upon our arrival to Tahiti - but who knows what we will encounter when we get there. We love you all and we will miss you - Happy trails!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU continue to amaze me, Dearest Julie. Having arrived in FL from Glacier Bay less than 12 hours ago, I managed to log on and even save your blog page into my favorites (o.k. so we live continuosly behind the curve in web land, but we are trying) You are my hero--off you go on a round the world adventure! oh, my!!! You can bet, that anyone who still remembers our bithdays with snail mail....I/we will certainly be checking your webpage.(!!!) Be well, adventure much, remember we truly love you. Deb 'n Jim

Northernbyrd said...

Julie and Jay! I missed you! you will be missed... oh I'm getting a little misty eyed... can't wait to hear of all your adventures... luv Julie L